Days: 1   | 2   | 3   | 4   | 5   | 6   | 7   | 8a   | 8b   | 9   | 10   | 11   | 12   | 13   | 14   | 15   | 16   | 17   | 18   | 19   | 20   | 21   | 22 & 23   | 24

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dawson Creek to Jasper National Park (Day 21)

Today we rode from Dawson Creen to Jasper National Park. We've only seen a little bit of the park so far, but there are some pretty awesome mountain and river views.  We saw a herd of big horned sheep on the side of the road, but the fifty people trying to take pictures took away from the moment a bit. My only complaint is there is a lot of traffic in the park, even big rigs.

It's definitely getting dark again at night.  I was really starting to get used to the long days.  It's pretty nice although I'm not sure how much I'd like it in the winter when it's dark all the time.

My back aches and my sciatic nerve has been progressively getting worse today so I'm turning in early, around 6:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment